Meet us at Sibos in Geneva!
We are very excited and already started the planning for SIBOS 2016, this year taking place in Geneva from 26th – 29th September.
Sibos is an annual banking and financial conference organized by SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication) in various cities around the world. For one week every year, Sibos brings together some 8,000 business leaders, decision makers and topic experts from a range of financial institutions, market infrastructures, multinational corporations and technology partners. It has been held in Amsterdam, Sydney, Copenhagen, Boston, Berlin, Helsinki and other cities.
The theme for the 2016 conference programme at Sibos in Geneva is “Transforming the landscape” – the agenda will cover topics from evolving payments and securities industry trends, the latest financial innovations, opportunities and challenges in technology, disruptive competition, as well as other hot topics impacting the financial landscape.
Backbase will be covering “The Digital Transformation Journey for Commercial Banks”, presented by Jouk Pleiter, our CEO and Co-founder of Backbase. We want to present a clear, detailed analysis of how banks can begin their digital journey, with a strong focus on five main points:
- The new competitors in banking – the disrupters
- What are the key ingredients for a superior customer experience
- Omni-channel and the changing channel mix
- Mobile’s impact on online sales and share of wallet
- Regaining control in the era of digitization
You can also attend our presentation on Day 1, 26 September 10:45am – 11:15 am in Open Theatre One.
Schedule a meeting at the Backbase booth: C15
You can now schedule a spot now and see the latest demo of our Digital Banking Platform optimised for commercial banking. One of our consultants will reach out within 24 hours to schedule at the most convenient time. If your agenda is not set yet and would like to meet us, we welcome you to pass by Booth C15.
The Backbase team at Sibos:
• Jouk Pleiter, CEO & Co-Founder
• Frank Uittenbogaard, Regional Sales Director
• Patrick Rood, Director of Strategic Alliances EMEA & APAC
• Jelmer de Jong, VP Product Management
• Pim Koorn, Product Manager Corporate Banking
• Cristina Danila, Global Marketing Manager